Portland – Vancouver, SW Washington
Walls too Windows Interior Design
- Window Treatments + Coverings | Color Consultations
- Kitchen and Bath Design
- Residential and New Construction Design
- Home Remodeling | Home Staging | Space Planning
- LEEDS Design | CAPS Design
Walls too Windows is an interior design firm established in 1991. This full service design company, specializes in window treatments and provides exceptional service an quality products to residents in the Vancouver -SW Washington and Portland OR areas.
Patti is a Certified Aging in Place (CAPS) designer which gives her a unique ability to cater to special needs of clients as they age.
As an Authorized Hunter Douglas Window Treatment Specialist, Patti has access to an incredible array of window treatment selections and solutions. There is a treatment for every situation.
Most recently Patti has achieved “LEED Accredited Professional” status. “LEED-AP” (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) recognizes Patti as a building professional with a thorough understanding of the green building processes, and the skills necessary to facilitate the LEED certification process.
These affiliations confirm the commitment of Patti and Walls too Windows to bring exceptional product knowledge and experience to each client, to ensure their dreams and ideas become reality.
Patti offers interior design solutions that have won awards throughout the Portland and Vancouver areas.
In addition to winning “Best Interior” and “Best Master Bath”, Patti’s work has been published in a national magazine and has been showcased in regional Calendar shoots.Patti is involved in the following organizations:
- Associate member of NWSID (Northwest Society of Interior Designers);
- Building Industry Association where she was honored with the “Presidential Award” for outstanding contributions for her efforts to develop and coordinate the popular “Color and Design Tour” at the Parade of Homes;
- She is a Window Fashions Certified Specialist
- CAPS (Certified Aging In Place Specialist)
- LEEDS-AP Accredited ((Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)